- Clustering organises the data on the disk:
- An example of how this can improve performance: https://bclennox.com/the-postgres-cluster-command
- Use pgcli over psql
- It needs to group tables together, and use colours to more easily identify columns/tables.
- Long Table Names suck:
- They make queries so much longer
UUID Foreign Keys
I liked the idea.
- Visually they take up more space (e.g. result of queries)
- Harder to just remember the ID in your head when you need to
- Lose automatic (basic) ordering of rows
- Copying and Pasting is much more difficult because double-click to copy does not include the quotes